• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Proper Online Pin Trading Etiquette Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper Online Pin Trading Etiquette Question
Pinpics is is now working fine for people in the uk

It is not working for me and I've tried changing IP address to resolve the known issue with Virgin Media.

There are other UK users will experiencing the issue and it's being discussed on facebook UK groups

Last edited:
It is not working for me and I've tried changing IP address to resolve the known issue with Virgin Media.

There are other UK users will experiencing the issue and it's being discussed on facebook UK groups

Im with talktalk I've been having these issues but now all is working fine with me now I believ I read that Virgin is blocking pinpics I read it somewhere on here have you tried it tonight? At all? Your best bet is to get hold of pinpics email them or send a message to docfish2u on here as he's a mod now hope this helps Damien

Please keep us informed, every time we think we're 'A-OKAY' another issue arises :p

Email David or myself.

Sorry I have been away awhile. Looks as if thinks are better between pinpics and DPF right?? Is there a way to have our pinpic name and link under our DPF name ?? Thank you

WWWDD

Sorry I have been away awhile. Looks as if thinks are better between pinpics and DPF right?? Is there a way to have our pinpic name and link under our DPF name ?? Thank you

WWWDD

I put my pinpics name and links to my wants/traders in my signature. I think that's the preferred method for forum members.

Recently I noticed that PinPics notifications were being sent to my email's spam folder, and because of it I kept missing those notifications (I don't log into PinPics much, as I mostly just use it as a place to post my lists and I like dealing with people I know on here instead). Luckily I was able to make a trade for a grail once I noticed what was happening!

I think I've only received one "Not interested, but thanks!" message out of all the requests that I've sent out (had a few good trades though), but I don't blame people for not responding. I'm sure some people get drowned in requests and just want to see what other offers they get before deciding on anything.

EDIT: And as far as waiting to offer the pin to someone else on PP - I typically don't wait unless it was a trade that I was REALLY interested in, and want to make sure that I have the pin available for several days. It's different on here though. If I made an offer on DPF to someone who I know is active, I will wait longer for their response. Most PP users I see are strangers to me and I have no way of knowing how active they are.

Last edited:
I put my pinpics name and links to my wants/traders in my signature. I think that's the preferred method for forum members.

Thank you for the info. In the older days there was a little link under your name that told your pinpics name and traders you had. When all the drama happened and pinpics tried to be a big bully, the link was taken away. At the time many members here had very little love for pin pics. But looks like people are ok with them and they are back to posting there pin sells here. So just checking why the links never got turned on. Thank you again

WWWDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back