• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about Piece of Movie pins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about Piece of Movie pins...

jcasper89

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I just found out that the Piece of Movie pins are available for sale at both parks. My question is this:

Take the Snow White pin for example. Is the DLR pin identical to the WDW pin? Or does one say WDW, and one say DLR.

Also are there 2000 WDW pins, and 2000 DLR pins? Or 2000 total? (1000 each park)

Thanks, Jason

The pin is LE and split between the two parks (DLR and WDW), although WDW probably gets more of them, so the pin itself is the same, but there is a variety of different pictures in the film strips. Also, depending on which pin it is in the series, there have been some sold on disneyshopping.com (such as the Snow White, and I predict the same for the Cinderella--for Alice, coming out this month, I'm guessing *not so much*, I think that one will sell out).

Hope that helps!

Hannette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back