• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION Question for Stitch collectors

QUESTION Question for Stitch collectors

OberonCelebi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wondering if the Stitch collectors out there might be able to help me with something--one of my favorite moments from the movie is when Lilo meets him for the first time and Stitch says "Hi" in a slightly creepy but funny way. I'm hoping to find a pin of Stitch in this pose and I've tried combing through PinPics and found a few but I'm wondering if I missed any. I'm pretty sure I know which one I like the best but I'm curious if there's more.

25142 - WDW Journey Through Time (pretty sure I want this one, clearest pose)
30468 - Stitch Catalog Waving (I prefer pins without moving parts)
20337 - JDS "Hi" mini pin (too rare?)
47063 - JDS Stitch Jack o'Lantern October (rare, moving parts, face covered by pumpkin)
24698 - DLR Stitch the Movie DVD release (has large lettering for the movie)
34010 - DLRP Halloween 2004 (in the "Hi" pose, but dressed as a vampire)

Any I missed while browse the thousands of pins? I'm pretty set on the Journey Through Time pin even though the image is backwards from the movie moment, but I like that it's a complete picture of him in that pose and isn't too difficult to find.

Back