• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Question

VINYL Question

Combatdre

Andres!!
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I don't now anything about vinylmations but I collect ear hats and bought quite a few that came with them. Can anyone tell me if theres anything special about them or if they are worth anything? Thank you so much.

Attachments

• vinylmation.jpg
    vinylmation.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 32
They will be worth something, since they're only available in the set with the ears and it's not common that they are sold separately. If you're not interested in keeping them together then you would be able to get some money for them but how much would depend on the design, if they're sold out and the edition size.

Back