• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Quick Christmas giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Quick Christmas giveaway!
So fun that we won! :) Sis and I are going to have a fun Christmsa!

Goldfish!?! Actually, my special tortie baby LOVED goldfish! Particularly Cheddar blasted Goldfish! She'd eat them until you stopped crushing them for her. She could tell the crinkle of the package from the other floor of the house! I would never have succeeded in getting them on her while sleeping, as she'd have been awake eating them! -grin- She was silly about those crackers! She'd take Cheez-Its, but only as a last ditch resort.

Aw, sure! Why not? Thanks for asking.

Here are my answers:

What is your favorite Christmas carol?
A few of my favorites are Winter Wonderland, Let it Snow, Santa Baby, Baby it’s Cold Outside, Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree, and Jingle Bell Rock. I also love “Father Christmas” by The Kinks and “Merry Christmas (I Don’t Want to Fight Tonight)” by the Ramones. :)

What is one of your family’s holiday traditions?
Donating gifts to Toys for Tots and my brother’s old sober living house. This year we also filled stockings with toiletries and practical gifts for homeless veterans.

If you could travel anywhere this December, where would you go?
I went to Salem, Massachusetts for the first time this September and absolutely fell in love. I’d love to go back now, when the city is dusted in snow and there’s a big Christmas tree set up near the Bewitched statue. I hear they’re even doing a big menorah-lighting event there this year. (I celebrate Hanukkah!)

What holiday movie or special do you watch over and over again?
The original Miracle on 34th Street. I also love Home Alone 1&2, Elf, and Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas.

What are you grateful for this year?
Family, friends, mental health.

Who is your favorite Disney character, and what do you think they’d ask Santa for?
Figaro would probably ask Santa (or the Blue Fairy!) for that annoying wooden boy to stop making trouble so he can get back to his regularly scheduled cat naps.
And also, for some delicious fish. (Not Cleo!)
7ac7d4119ac9ca424188d603532492b6.gif

b1bce82bf5e0f3f22b35e8e07f8f6229.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my best friends lives real close to Salem! She actually is a tour guide at Orchard House in Concord (she is an Alcott nut). She and her husband did a long weekend in Salem and loved it.

So fun that we won! :) Sis and I are going to have a fun Christmsa!

Goldfish!?! Actually, my special tortie baby LOVED goldfish! Particularly Cheddar blasted Goldfish! She'd eat them until you stopped crushing them for her. She could tell the crinkle of the package from the other floor of the house! I would never have succeeded in getting them on her while sleeping, as she'd have been awake eating them! -grin- She was silly about those crackers! She'd take Cheez-Its, but only as a last ditch resort.
Oh my gosh, my cat Sidney LOVES Goldfish too!! She too can tell the crinkle of the package, and even if I only give her like ONE cracker, she will come running when she hears the crinkle of that bag! SILLY CATS!!

Oh my gosh, my cat Sidney LOVES Goldfish too!! She too can tell the crinkle of the package, and even if I only give her like ONE cracker, she will come running when she hears the crinkle of that bag! SILLY CATS!!
That is the best thing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That is so fun! Here is a picture of my Goldfish loving baby -

Here she is as a kitten:
hpim4483.jpeg

Here she is at three years old:
dec-28-2009.jpg

Wish she was still with us. I miss her all the time! Besides . . . who can I share cheese crackers with? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back