• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Quick Christmas giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Quick Christmas giveaway!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I’ve had this Peter Pan pin sitting in my traders for a while now, and it needs a home. And since it’s Christmas/Winter themed, I figured what better time than now for a giveaway?

The outside is a pretty green domed “crystal” which opens to a scene of Peter and Wendy flying over London, in the snow. It’s an LE of 5300, and #119377 on PinPics.

b78e5dc1c81a94bf30440f53ca686add.jpg

To enter, all you have to do is answer one or more of the questions below.

If you answer all of them, I’ll give you an extra entry! :)

There are no wrong answers! This survey is just for fun.

On Saturday evening (December 14) I will use a randomizer to choose one winner. (Or I’ll have a mod do that? I’m unsure about the current forum rules for giveaways. But a winner will be chosen!)

Anyone is welcome to enter!

QUESTIONS:

What is your favorite Christmas carol?

What is one of your family’s holiday traditions?

If you could travel anywhere this December, where would you go?

What holiday movie or special do you watch over and over again?

What are you most grateful for this year?

and lastly...
Who is your favorite Disney character, and what do you think they’d ask Santa for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always liked Little Drummer Boy growing up for some reason, but I don’t think I have one now.

I tend to do Friendsgiving around mid-December, so it ends up being kinda Christmas’s, and I guess that counts?

I love the Magic Kingdom’s Christmas party, and I’m dying to make it there again some time.

Arthur Christmas. It’s the best Christmas movie by far. Fight me.

I feel like I particularly made great strides getting my mental health in order this year, so I’ll go with that.

Who is your favorite Disney character, and what do you think they’d ask Santa for?
Stitch, but I kinda feel like he’s just happy having found his family.

I always liked Little Drummer Boy growing up for some reason, but I don’t think I have one now.

I tend to do Friendsgiving around mid-December, so it ends up being kinda Christmas’s, and I guess that counts?

I love the Magic Kingdom’s Christmas party, and I’m dying to make it there again some time.

Arthur Christmas. It’s the best Christmas movie by far. Fight me.

I feel like I particularly made great strides getting my mental health in order this year, so I’ll go with that.

Stitch, but I kinda feel like he’s just happy having found his family.

Yay!! First reply. Thank you so much for entering. Great answers. You get two entries! :)

This looks like a whole lot of Fun! I love surveys!

I happen to be a very large fan of Deck the Halls or Silent Night

On the evening of Christmas day my immediate family gathers round the table for a nice Tapas style meal. It's a great opportunity to just be together over something we all enjoy (food and libations)

Anywhere? Well I am going to WDW this weekend, but I think I would love to be in Italy this time of year, or maybe Japan

Die Hard.....or maybe the Nightmare Before Christmas

My Family, My Friends, Good Health.....and all the great people I've met here on DPF since I joined earlier this year!

and lastly...

My favourite is Zero the Ghost Dog, and he'd probably ask Sandy Claws for a nice big dog bone!

This looks like a whole lot of Fun! I love surveys!

I happen to be a very large fan of Deck the Halls or Silent Night

On the evening of Christmas day my immediate family gathers round the table for a nice Tapas style meal. It's a great opportunity to just be together over something we all enjoy (food and libations)

Anywhere? Well I am going to WDW this weekend, but I think I would love to be in Italy this time of year, or maybe Japan

Die Hard.....or maybe the Nightmare Before Christmas

My Family, My Friends, Good Health.....and all the great people I've met here on DPF since I joined earlier this year!

and lastly...

My favourite is Zero the Ghost Dog, and he'd probably ask Sandy Claws for a nice big dog bone!

Thank you for entering! Two entries for you as well. :) I hope you have a wonderful time at WDW this weekend!

Here are my answers:

I know it’s not traditional, but mine is Jingle Bell Rock. I think this is because I sang it in many a Christmas program while in school.

Going out at night to look at people’s decorated houses/yards.

To see my family in Colorado.

I still watch the original Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer to this day.

What are you grateful for this year?

That all of my family is still alive and kicking!

My favorite character is Mr. Toad. I believe he would ask Santa for a get out of jail free card.

Thank you for another cute contest! Will we get to see your answers the the questions at the end?

Oh, I'd have to say I'm torn . . . "I Wander as a Wander", "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" (British version), Ave Maria. I like Christmas music!

We usually put up our Christmas lights on Thanksgiving weekend, which is always so fun!

Anywhere? England! We'd love to go to England! Realistically . . . most Decembers we go visit Gramma in FLA. This year it is happening in January, as we had to schedule around Dad's surgery.

White Christmas, It Happened on 5th Ave., Miracle on 34th Street, etc. and a host of Christmas TV episodes! We love doing the round of Christmas movies!

That Dad's cancer has been able to be removed every time this year through the less-invasive surgery.

and lastly...

KEVIN! and . . . Chocolate and tennis balls, of course! :)

Oh Come All Ye Faithful or O Come, O Come Emmanuel

We always have Oliver (our special old cat) "get" a present for Mom - who is his "person". :) So, it is always a fun search for the perfect gift from Oliver to Mom!

England! Particularly Cornwall and London!

White Christmas!

That Dad has been employed all year and that he has had successful cancer surgeries all year.

and lastly...

Olu . . . probably a new surfboard!

Here are my answers:

I know it’s not traditional, but mine is Jingle Bell Rock. I think this is because I sang it in many a Christmas program while in school.

Going out at night to look at people’s decorated houses/yards.

To see my family in Colorado.

I still watch the original Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer to this day.

What are you grateful for this year?

That all of my family is still alive and kicking!

My favorite character is Mr. Toad. I believe he would ask Santa for a get out of jail free card.

Thank you for another cute contest! Will we get to see your answers the the questions at the end?

I love Jingle Bell Rock, too! It’s probably in my top ten. :)

PERFECT gift for Mr. Toad.

Winter Wonderland Caught me singing it as I answered these questions...Sleigh bells ring, are you listening,

The family likes to out, sometimes in a golf cart, and see our neighbors holiday displays, and maybe a few carols.

Mo'orea, Tahiti

It's a Wonderful Life...movie b/w

Our physical health and mobility....I see way too many scooters at WDW and on cruise ships.

and lastly...
classic Maleficent.....body armor

Oh, I'd have to say I'm torn . . . "I Wander as a Wander", "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" (British version), Ave Maria. I like Christmas music!

We usually put up our Christmas lights on Thanksgiving weekend, which is always so fun!

Anywhere? England! We'd love to go to England! Realistically . . . most Decembers we go visit Gramma in FLA. This year it is happening in January, as we had to schedule around Dad's surgery.

White Christmas, It Happened on 5th Ave., Miracle on 34th Street, etc. and a host of Christmas TV episodes! We love doing the round of Christmas movies!

That Dad's cancer has been able to be removed every time this year through the less-invasive surgery.

and lastly...

KEVIN! and . . . Chocolate and tennis balls, of course! :)

Miracle on 34th Street is the best! Wishing your family the very best for Christmas. Hope your dad’s surgery goes well.

Oh Come All Ye Faithful or O Come, O Come Emmanuel

We always have Oliver (our special old cat) "get" a present for Mom - who is his "person". :) So, it is always a fun search for the perfect gift from Oliver to Mom!

England! Particularly Cornwall and London!

White Christmas!

That Dad has been employed all year and that he has had successful cancer surgeries all year.

and lastly...

Olu . . . probably a new surfboard!

Love your family’s tradition! Is your Oliver an orange cat, like the Disney character?

Winter Wonderland Caught me singing it as I answered these questions...Sleigh bells ring, are you listening,

The family likes to out, sometimes in a golf cart, and see our neighbors holiday displays, and maybe a few carols.

Mo'orea, Tahiti

It's a Wonderful Life...movie b/w

Our physical health and mobility....I see way too many scooters at WDW and on cruise ships.

and lastly...
classic Maleficent.....body armor

Had to google Mo’orea - It’s gorgeous!

Love your family’s tradition! Is your Oliver an orange cat, like the Disney character?

Yes! Actually, he is orange and white. He has one irresistible white "tear stripe" going from one eye down to his cheek. :) We call him our "brother" and Mom is his "person". He is just a little person in a fur coat!

5965995_orig.jpg

7721885_orig.jpg

Oh, it is hard to pick just a couple photos! Here is a link to a slideshow, if anyone wants to enjoy his cuteness!

Oliver

Yes! Actually, he is orange and white. He has one irresistible white "tear stripe" going from one eye down to his cheek. :) We call him our "brother" and Mom is his "person". He is just a little person in a fur coat!

5965995_orig.jpg

7721885_orig.jpg

Oh, it is hard to pick just a couple photos! Here is a link to a slideshow, if anyone wants to enjoy his cuteness!

Oliver

Omg, he’s SO CUTE.

And now I want to track down and read “Horatio”! I love both kitties and children’s books but have never heard of this particular character.

5965995_orig.jpg

7721885_orig.jpg

Oliver
He is very beautiful. How old is he?

He is very beautiful. How old is he?

I'll answer for Sis, as my comp is still on! He is 14 now. We got him as a rescue at 6 months old, and he has been our little king ever since! An only cat in a house that always has other rescues! Currently he shares his house with four humans and two felines - Samwise (his half-brother who is 13, very large, buff long hair and our baby at heart!) and Henry - the newest rescue who is just two, and a bundle of energy! Quite like the kittens in the one Horatio book!

Omg, he’s SO CUTE.

And now I want to track down and read “Horatio”! I love both kitties and children’s books but have never heard of this particular character.

Oh, you should track down Horatio! There are several books about Horatio. Let me know if you can't find them, and I will send you some pictures of them! They are so cute if you appreciate cats! Also . . . have you seen the "ABC Cat"? Another really cute cat book. :)

Oh, you should track down Horatio! There are several books about Horatio. Let me know if you can't find them, and I will send you some pictures of them! They are so cute if you appreciate cats! Also . . . have you seen the "ABC Cat"? Another really cute cat book. :)

It turns out my library has “Time for Horatio” and “Horatio’s Bed” so I’m placing them both on hold! :)

I have not heard of ABC Cat, either! A couple different books came up when I placed that search. Do you happen to know the author?

Thanks for the recommendations!

Probably Carol of the Bells.

Our tradition(unofficially) is to try as hard as we can to be in another country on Christmas and not home. Bonus points for a country that doesn't celebrate Christmas.

I would love to go to Hong Kong(I've always wanted to go) and visit HKDL. I'd also love to go visit my grandma in SF or my cousin in LA.

Probably Muppets Christmas Carol

I moved to an entire new state in January(and started highschool) and I'm so thankful for having great friends here and having made it through this year relatively stable.

Currently Tiana. I think she probably never believed in Santa and would save up to buy whatever gift she wanted herself. Maybe she'd get a special mincing knife for Naveen?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It turns out my library has “Time for Horatio” and “Horatio’s Bed” so I’m placing them both on hold! :)

I have not heard of ABC Cat, either! A couple different books came up when I placed that search. Do you happen to know the author?

Thanks for the recommendations!

Have either of you ever read Marmalade?

NOT ENTERING:
I hope that pin goes to a wonderful collector.

Mary did you know.

Having Santa show up every year

Paris

White Christmas

I am grateful that my osteoarthritis only flared up for a week this year and that I am still able to walk

and lastly...
Peg from Lady and the Tramp and I am hoping she asked Santa to get a family of her own and be out if the pound.

I’m not entering either but want to answer! Love reading these.

What is your favorite Christmas carol? I was thinking Mary Did You Know (yay @Ksnuggles) and O Holy Night, but Christmas season doesn’t start for me until I hear Mariah belt out All I Want For Christmas Is You.

What is one of your family’s holiday traditions? I don’t think we have any other than gathering together and having a great time, so I’ll say our late lunch/dinner/3rd meal has been prime rib as the main course and side fixins plus Filipino (my ethnic background) food and Hawaiian food (my BIL’s ethnic background) for quite some time now.

If you could travel anywhere this December, where would you go? Australia - never been and it’s warm there now

What holiday movie or special do you watch over and over again? I tend to watch the Saturday Night Live Christmas special each year - love watching these older and sometimes newer skits

What are you most grateful for this year? Family, friends, health, having a wonderful life

Who is your favorite Disney character, and what do you think they’d ask Santa for? Maleficent - the answer from @splashmtnman is perfect, so I’ll just say an invitation.

Little Drummer Boy by Bob Seger

Having a white elephant grab bag. Every year I get a bunch of my dads belongings and wrap them up with out him knowing and we fix it so that he always gets his own stuff.

Walt Disney World of course,

The Muppet Christmas Carol. I actually watch it all year long.

My fiance! This is our last Christmas being engaged, Next Christmas we will be married. I love her so much.

My favorite charachter is Fozzie Bear (he counts) and he would ask for a new rubber chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back