Quick Last Minute WDW Trip ...

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by dancecats, Dec 23, 2019.

1. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

The thread title says it all. I didn't want to say (post) anything until I was sure, but it's happening (and yes, I know how crazy the parks are this time of year). I fly out on Christmas Day, arriving late, staying at Disney until the 30th (at which point, I'm meeting up with a friend at Universal - scandalous, I know).

I've booked dining and a few fast passes for each day, but I'm generally planning on a low-key, holiday-absorbing, people-watching experience. If anyone will be in the area and wants to meet up for a few hours or would like just to say 'hi', let me know.

pincrazy, CCofRR13, coblj003 and 5 others like this.
  2. Snoffsan

Snoffsan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

Wish we were there! So sad we didnt meet our last trip. Next time! I hope you have an amazing time!!!

3. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0

Enjoy all the Disney!

4. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    399   0   0

Enjoy!!!!! I had so much fun there and miss it so much!!!!!!!!:cheshire:

5. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    177   0   0

Have fun!

We will just miss you. Years we are visiting my Dad, we come in early and get out of dodge as soon as Christmas is done. So we’re flying out the 26th. Going to visit Epcot that day for a last little Festival of the Holidays eating.

6. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I wish you were there also! I'm so sad I couldn't make it during your last trip also, but next time for sure!
    I totally get it. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near the parks after Christmas either. But you can't always get exactly what you want and who would turn down a trip to Disney, even at the craziest time of the year? I think the key to surviving the insanity is modifying your expectations to account for the intense crowds. Have an amazing time yourself, a magical Christmas, and a safe flight home.

7. MischiefMade

MischiefMade Ghost Dog Trainer

0   0   0

I hope you have an amazing time! I'm also sad to have just missed you, but I know you're going to have an incredible time!

8. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I'm sorry to have missed you as well, but some other time perhaps. I'm sure I'll have an amazing time regardless; is it possible to have anything less than an incredible time at Disney?!

9. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sickness and crappy family members or CMs(though bad CMs are practically nonexistent) can possibly get in the way of an incredible time but it's difficult to have a bad Disney vacation.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

10. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0

I wish I could be there. Have a fabulous time!!!!

11. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    399   0   0

How was your trip?

12. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Absolutely amazing! I was expecting it to be crowded, but somehow, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been (must have been the Disney magic). I just got back and I'm already figuring when I can plan my next one ... .