Quick WDW Trip

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by slbrabham, Dec 19, 2019.

1. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0

What happens when you are off from work (school), your sister breaks up with her boyfriend, and you have an WDW annual pass?

Well, I’m headed to WDW! My sister texted me yesterday and asked if I wanted to go to WDW. I said sure! I thought she was joking as we live in Louisiana and our trip wasn’t for a two days. She said well throw some clothes in a bag she was leaving in a hour. We had talked about going but not this early.

We are in Florida on our way to Orlando.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  2. Ajk

Ajk Pinnerdo on Instagram

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Yay! Have an awesome time!!

slbrabham likes this.
  3. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0

We had talked about going around this time of year so we had made some tentative plans, but my sister rushed everyone forward because she was ready to leave. Two days early is a big deal!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  4. MasteringMatt

MasteringMatt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Jealous doesn't even begin to describe my feelings right now. I won't be a season pass holder till late 2021 but I can not wait.

slbrabham likes this.
  5. swscref

swscref Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Have a great time!

slbrabham likes this.
  6. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

This is the most magical time of year to go! Have an amazing time and be sure to look out for the limited time holiday treats!

7. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0

Thank you. Yesterday I tried a delicious gingerbread caramel cookie sandwich from the bakery in Germany. It was out for the holidays. The gingerbread was fresh and yummy.