• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! R/C Beauty and the Beast 25th Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! R/C Beauty and the Beast 25th Trading Thread

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Post your wants and trades!

I Need:

Transformed Woman
Dog (Footstool)

I have:

Human Chip
Human Lumiere

Awesome thread! :D

Have:
Chip (Human)

Need:
Cogsworth (Human)
Enchantress (Green for Merlin)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Need: Human Fifi
Need: Footstool in Dog Form

Have: Human Prince Adam x 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi, I have a human Cogsworth and I am seeking a young enchantress.

*fingers crossed*

Update: I was at pin traders tonight and someone bought a box as I was chatting with him. He got the young enchantress and didn't want it. I didn't bring any pins with me so I offered to buy the whole box off him. He just gave it to me! Refused to take anything from me. What a nice person. So this is what a pin zap feels like. So happy!

Update: I was at pin traders tonight and someone bought a box as I was chatting with him. He got the young enchantress and didn't want it. I didn't bring any pins with me so I offered to buy the whole box off him. He just gave it to me! Refused to take anything from me. What a nice person. So this is what a pin zap feels like. So happy!

Wow, how nice!

I don't have any of the R/C pins to trade, but if anybody is willing to trade their Mrs. Potts or Chip in either form, please check out my traders. Thank you!

I have completed my set and have an extra Prince Adam if anyone wants it for a non R/C

I'm still hunting for young Enchantress! I'm all out of traders for this set, but I do have some Woodland Winter ones!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm joining the party late... I have no extra traders in this series, but please check out my traders on pinpic (wingamy). I just updated it today.

ISO both human and enchanted forms of:
Cogsworth
Enchantress
Chip

ISO Enchanted form of:
Potts
Beast/Adam
Lumiere (sp)

I'm joining the party late... I have no extra traders in this series, but please check out my traders on pinpic (wingamy). I just updated it today.

ISO both human and enchanted forms of:
Cogsworth
Enchantress
Chip

ISO Enchanted form of:
Potts
Beast/Adam
Lumiere (sp)

Your pinpics shows that you need a human Ms Potts and an enchanted chip. Is that correct?

I found all the ones that I was missing over the weekend. I was able to make a multi-pin trade with the same person. SWEET PIN HEAVEN - lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back