• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Radko Ornaments

SOLD! Radko Ornaments

Pibbman

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I wish I would have thought of looking to see if Radko had decided to make ornaments for the 50th back when my siblings were at Disney two weeks ago but I didn’t.
I stumbled on these beauties and was wondering if anyone would be willing to do a park pickup for me.
PHOTOS: New 50th Anniversary Park Icon Ornaments by Christopher Radko at Walt Disney World - WDW News Today
I am most interested in the Epcot Radko ornament (and am actually hoping to get two of them). However, my tree would be happy to have all of them (although my wallet might hate me).

Any help acquiring these ornaments would greatly be appreciated!

Last edited:
Just for your information, saw these a couple weeks ago and they are listed at $99 each. I collect ornaments but those were out of my price range.

Yeah, they are more expensive than most Radkos, but Radkos tend to be expensive (averaging around $60 but signed ones are closer to $90). And I think it has been since the 1990s since Radko has done any Disney ornaments.

I will just have to tell Santa that I have been good this year. :)

Back