• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rak Attack Dec & January (PLEASE READ)

ZAPPED! Rak Attack Dec & January (PLEASE READ)

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Due to the circumstances of Christmas, New Years, the postal service being slightly stupid this time of year, I wanted to ask if everyone would be alright with combining Dec and January, i.e. having an extended time to send in a gift. Which means the same person would be getting the Rak Attack but in January. I've had about 10 people drop out this month, and I know this is a very very hard time of the year for most people. Sending after the New Year would also be a great idea because the post office and mail system will have calmed down by then. I know some people sent on their own ;3 So this would only delay the box.

Please let me know what you think as soon as you can! If everyone opposes then I'll send it out the 21st, the day I get home from San Francisco.

I am fine with whatever you choose, i think that after Christmas would be fine, lots of people are really busy this time of year.

I think that will be better with people getting ss gifts and partys I know my shipping this month is limited and my husband said no Internationals due to post office lines

Sounds like a good idea! I felt kind of bad having to drop out, but this month has been nuts for me what with Hanukkah, Christmas, and Secret Santa. I would love the extra time to put together a good RAK package for our December victim.

This would be really great for me since I'm moving the week after Christmas. If we don't sent the RAK packages out til sometime in January I could actually participate for that month!

I LOVE this idea! I had an awesome idea of what I wanted to do, but wasn't going to have time, so I've been racking my brain for an alternate idea. With extra time, I should be able to go with my original plan!

Ohhh! That would mean I would be able to send something... hopefully!!

I felt bad for not joining in this month.