• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rare Disney Rock n Roll Coaster Starring Aerosmith Black Pendent Chain in mint condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rare Disney Rock n Roll Coaster Starring Aerosmith Black Pendent Chain in mint condition

Andre Fernandes

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a Rare Disney Rock n Roll Coaster Starring Aerosmith Black Pendent Chain in mint condition - rare because the roller coaster has now been decommissioned and given way to the Avengers Rollacoster.

Anyone who could provide their views on the value of the Pendent chain.

Regards,
Andre

It's not sold anymore as the coaster is now decommissioned. The piece I have, still has the original sale tag attached from the yesteryears. So it may be much more the $10 posted on ebay, as the ebay piece is used and mine is not used, was lying in the cupboard for many years.

It's not sold anymore as the coaster is now decommissioned. The piece I have, still has the original sale tag attached from the yesteryears. So it may be much more the $10 posted on ebay, as the ebay piece is used and mine is not used, was lying in the cupboard for many years.
It's not going to go for much more than retail. The jewelry from the parks honestly don't go for much more than retail unless they have the characters on them or rides from both the parks like Haunted Mansion or Pirates of the Caribbean. Rockin' Roller Coaster was a popular ride but it's not a ride that has many collectors looking for the merchandise. It's one of my favorite rides but I don't collect anything from it. I would never wear the necklace and neither would most Disney fans. If you can sell it for retail, more power to you but I think you'll be lucky to get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back