• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ratatouille limited edition print - remy and emile in paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ratatouille limited edition print - remy and emile in paris

rabbitunderground

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK BRINGING THIS BACK CAUSE I AM BUYING A BUNCH OF ART AND WHY NOT.
bare walls are still bare.

hi. this is my attempt to get some art work that i have been itching to put on my bare and ugly walls. this is my first time posting in this particular section of the forum so please forgive me if i did something wrong here and please point it out to me.

the one that i'm looking for is a limited edition ratatouille print, edition size 500 and is a disneyland paris exclusive.

it's probably going to take me a while to find this one.

i'm looking to purchase it.

i don't collect pins, so i have none for trade. i'm sorry. :c that might seem strange and i had it come up in chats where people asked me why i was a part of this forum if i didn't collect pins but i just enjoy other people's collections? and mostly i lurk around the other collectibles side of the forum as well as the disney chat. yeah... i collect snow globes and dolls and rare collectibles like this print.

if you have the painting but do not wish to part with it, i completely understand but would kindly ask you for photos of it? i would like to see how it looks. it's hard to envision it on a wall, let alone the actual size of the print if the border is included in the 24x60cm size.

so um, yes. please pm me if you have any information, tips or interest in anything. thank you for looking and reading through this thread. have a lovely day!

P.S. PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SEND ME A PM. I FEEL BAD WHEN I DON'T GET BACK TO PEOPLE BUT MY SCHEDULE IS A LITTLE HECTIC AT THE MOMENT AND I MIGHT MISS YOUR POST. I GET NOTIFICATIONS FOR MESSAGES. ; u;

Last edited:
I should have taken a picture I didn't even think of it at the time :p
So basically it's a long print that has a cream/white border attached. So it's not something you could roll up in a tube if you happen to find one another way. And it's not a normal mailer size so I think it would have to be taken to like FedEx or something and gotten an estimate that way.

hi, i apologize, it's early in the morning at the moment and i did not get your message in time. thank you for attempting to get it for me though! i appreciate it!

edit:
oooh i see. that's why photos would help, cause i have no idea how it actually looks. i thought you could just roll it up. my bad.

it shouldn't be massively expensive hopefully.

Last edited:
i was wondering if anyone knew someone who was possibly going to disneyland paris and could possibly purchase the print for me? i don't mean to be a bother but it would mean a lot. i know i don't have any feedback on this site but i have some on ebay that i can provide if you would like.

hopefully i will find this print soon. it's sort of like a grail of art. i have a number of prints/lithographs/posters i would like to obtain for my poor walls and this is definitely one of the very top pieces on my list.

I'm more than likely heading to Disney this afternoon so could take pics. Like said above it is not rollable at all but is a cute print, and there are still some in stock. (There was about a week ago anyhow)
Im not great with mailing stuff so I'm not committing to buying for you but if you don't find anyone I may be able to help xox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back