• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Re-Introduction of sorts...

Re-Introduction of sorts...

Sarawr

Pin Pirate
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi everyone!!!

I've been on a hiatus for a few years... unfortunately life got in the way, I cleared out a lot of my collection. But I miss it very much and have decided to start again.

My name is Sarah, i'm from near Nottingham in the UK.

I just wanted to say hello again. I'm a little rusty on how everything works now... How does everyone trade these days? Is Pinpics still the go-to-place? How do we check references etc now, is Dizpins references still a thing? (Probably a give away for how long i've been away for...)

looking forward to talking to you all again.

:)

Welcome (back)! :lgm: If you're referencing Dizpins you have definitely been gone a while. :) Unfortunately, Dizpins is long gone. Pinpics is still alive and kicking and remains a prime reference spot, especially for older pins. The pin trading database (pintradingdb.com) is really good for newer stuff. Trading happens on both of them, but it's definitely hit or miss. Both trading and feedback/references happen here of course. A lot of trading these days is also on Instagram and Facebook.

Good luck building back up that collection!

Welcome (back)! :lgm: If you're referencing Dizpins you have definitely been gone a while. :) Unfortunately, Dizpins is long gone. Pinpics is still alive and kicking and remains a prime reference spot, especially for older pins. The pin trading database (pintradingdb.com) is really good for newer stuff. Trading happens on both of them, but it's definitely hit or miss. Both trading and feedback/references happen here of course. A lot of trading these days is also on Instagram and Facebook.

Good luck building back up that collection!
Thank you! It's good to be back!

Hi Sarah
Welcome back . If it's grail level trades there's a reference group on Facebook I've seen used a lot
For everything else I try and trade with people here or in my usual FB groups
Dizpins is gone , PinPics is still there but it's getting more out of date sadly

Back