• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Return of Star Wars Women Day Give Away

Completed Game: Return of Star Wars Women Day Give Away
Unless I missed a post, right now we have 12 people re-entered for this. I know there were at least 13 before the site was hacked and the original version disappeared. I think there were 16. I'd really like to give everyone who originally entered the chance to re-enter. Hopefully someone else will see this now and realize they were entered the first time!

Unless I missed a post, right now we have 12 people re-entered for this. I know there were at least 13 before the site was hacked and the original version disappeared. I think there were 16. I'd really like to give everyone who originally entered the chance to re-enter. Hopefully someone else will see this now and realize they were entered the first time!
I think you were right and there were 16 so I'm posting this just to help you bump the thread again...

Last call. I’m pretty sure we’re still missing one person but everyone has waited more than long enough. If the last person doesn’t reappear by Thursday evening, I’ll go ahead and run the randomizer.

Ok, folks. Thanks for your patience with some delay on my end and the effort to try to re-find everyone after the hacker deleted the original. I’ve given up on the last person and ran the randomizer (pretty sure it’s ok for me to do it since this is a free giveaway).

Photo of randomizer results in post #3

First pick of the four available pins (photo in post #4) goes to

@Jabberwocky

Followed in order by
@starry_solo
@firechief18
@stratasfan

Back