• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Returning from semi-hiatus and a welcome to newer members too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Returning from semi-hiatus and a welcome to newer members too

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Hi everyone! I haven't been posting on the forums much at all recently. What I call a semi-hiatus. Kinda returning now hopefully. Probably still won't be posting as much as I was before for a while though. Posting this here as return threads do seem to be posted in this board anyhow. Also I don't have the cash to spend on many pins now.

Also I've missed out on welcoming a lot of new members when I usually tried to post in every new member thread. So a welcome to anyone I haven't welcomed yet! And that being said... if you don't know who I am... well I'm that crazy Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor obsessed person. :D

Of course I'm still trading so if anyone wants to set up a trade with me just send me a PM.

Okay guys... how are all of you?

PS: I... MIGHT be going to DLRP in June... MAYBE. If I am going then... I can't describe how happy I am... its been five years since visiting. Oh how I long to go on the Manor again and visit Frontierland and Main Street...

tumblr_m49pv3JMjQ1qk758e.gif

And welcome back to DPF!... can I go on the Phantom Manor too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back