• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Returning to pin collecting but new to online trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Returning to pin collecting but new to online trading

Mad hatter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Hi everyone I'm Connor started collecting pins in 2000 and then pretty much just stopped while my wife and I raised our 3 girls. Now the girls are old enough to enjoy pin trading we are really getting back into it. I am still working on getting all of our pins listed on the site pinpics and wow is that a lot of work. My daughters mostly collect Alice in wonderland, sleeping beauty tinker bell and some stitch we are looking forward to setting up our first online trades as soon as we get them all inventoried. Anyway I was happy to find this site and hopefully I will get to know a lot of you. :hsd:

Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back