Revenge of the 5th

momin.ator

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
DzPEBbdi_DKYbQZctzl3UVd4KNdqA0xt_kEf986T_4IpxqcFbmg8LKXJX61lmfUAGF6aEwf7d7w-JPBrqrA5S-iYWYn1T8ttMThY_MB7LZuYQakoJOK-=s0-d-e1-ft

echan50

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Not sure if anyone else tried to purchase May 4th stuff on shopdisney.com but it was a 37 min wait for me.

and Happy May the 4th be with You!

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Not sure if anyone else tried to purchase May 4th stuff on shopdisney.com but it was a 37 min wait for me.

and Happy May the 4th be with You!
I have multiple browsers open and some went earlier than others. So maybe 10-15 minutes for one to pop open.

krand1276

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Btw, is anyone @ WDW today? I saw the treats that are available today (and tomorrow). So cute! Super bummed that I set our arrival to WDW for Thursday instead of today. We went to DLR for the 4th a few times. Don't know why I didn't think about it.

If you're there, do you have any pics to post so I can live vicariously through you?

bingandnelsonfan

Baby Yoda Crazy!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Happy Star Wars Day!
We squeezed in some doll photo shoot time this past weekend, and Mom and I are sitting here uploading to the blog. It's a four-part entry, but we have been having a lot of Star Wars fun!!
Here's the link to the blog:

And a fun picture from the shoot!

photo-spot-preview-a_orig.jpg

a-star-wars-day-1-b_orig.jpg

noone

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow, i'm having flashbacks to years ago waiting in line for hours at DLR for a yoda pin, actually hours later i got two just in case. And the revenge of the fifth goofy too. i was just starting collecting back then but man that was a crazy crazy long line through DTD.
scanned the net quicly and found this poor pic of the pin

400007442627.jpg

now sitting who knows where in my house in a bag... lol

i think this was the goofy pin:
400007442610.jpg

Last edited:

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Wow, i'm having flashbacks to years ago waiting in line for hours at DLR for a yoda pin, actually hours later i got two just in case. And the revenge of the fifth goofy too. i was just starting collecting back then but man that was a crazy crazy long line through DTD.
scanned the net quicly and found this poor pic of the pin

400007442627.jpg

now sitting who knows where in my house in a bag... lol

i think this was the goofy pin:
400007442610.jpg
two of my favorites!