• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Review: Disney Pin Subscription Boxes, Mickey Loot Pin Collector’s Subscription Box

Review: Disney Pin Subscription Boxes, Mickey Loot Pin Collector’s Subscription Box

GuruGuy128

DPF Nut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I don't have the ability to visit Disney Parks every month an buy pins... Bummer, but luckily there exists company's who deliver this experience for you.
One of these is Mickey Loot, this monthly box company has many themes for any love, including pins. They offer a A-E Ticket Experience

A Box, for $40 Gets You:
  • Open Edition pins
  • Blind Box pins
  • Limited Release pins
  • Extra Magic Items
B-E Box gets you:
  • Artland Small Edition Collectible Trading Pins
  • Exclusive Park and Resort Pins
  • Limited Release pins
  • Blind Box pins
  • Open Edition pins
  • Extra Magic Items
The higher the ticket gets you more pins.

I choose the $75 B Box. Which includes 4 pins of the above.
Here's what I got for this month:

Disneyland Star Wars - Galaxy's Edge Resistance Reveal Rey
257124650_2102691513228427_3685547277250237037_n.jpg

Star Wars Galaxy's Edge - Droid Depot - R1 Droid
257878606_2105006776330234_7685764142944026860_n.jpg

Walt's Classic Collection - Make Music Mine - The Whale Who Wanted to Sing at the Met

257435256_2105006839663561_2610712524601131600_n.jpg

Cinco de Mayo 2021
257942932_2105007036330208_8646391740196330602_n.jpg

I got back what I paid for it, and they are pins people would trade for or collect. The subscription is kind of high for 4 pins though.

It's very fortunate for you that Mickey Loot decided to provide a box to you actually enjoyed. There are many instances of harmful behavior from this company amongst the Disney community that we have seen amongst friends and colleagues. Do you mind me asking how long you waited for your order to be fulfilled and shipped to you from the date of initial purchase, did you have to send a message inquiring about the status of your box, and if they stayed true to your preferences? I do not remember if the pin subscription boxes need a preference sheet like the others Mickey Loot offers so the last question might not matter.

Thank you for your time.

It's very fortunate for you that Mickey Loot decided to provide a box to you actually enjoyed. There are many instances of harmful behavior from this company amongst the Disney community that we have seen amongst friends and colleagues. Do you mind me asking how long you waited for your order to be fulfilled and shipped to you from the date of initial purchase, did you have to send a message inquiring about the status of your box, and if they stayed true to your preferences? I do not remember if the pin subscription boxes need a preference sheet like the others Mickey Loot offers so the last question might not matter.

Thank you for your time.
I ordered it in October and got this month, there wasn't any preferences to fill out but $75 for $75

Back