• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Salty Zap

ZAPPED! Salty Zap

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
Next up in my belated zap thanks is one Mr. @bcol . I love a certain unibrowed sea lion who in turn loves his bucket, and put a bit of effort into my search for the recent Gerald PTD. Not long after I received it in the mail, I received a package from Bruce. And this was inside:

IMG-6567.jpg

A button set from D23 that includes my favorite movie ever, and a pretty great fantasy pin of Gerald! I don't collect/trade/actively do anything with fantasy pins normally, but if I am gifted one I am more than happy to keep it as a reminder of the wonderful friendships I've made through this hobby. Now I just need to put them together in a small frame (along with the only other Gerald pin that Disney has put out).

Thank you very much, Bruce!

Back