• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! SARA, THIS IS NOT A CARD

ZAPPED! SARA, THIS IS NOT A CARD

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Last week (?) in some random thread I mentioned that my birthday was coming, and almost immediately @SoraPandora PM'd me to confirm my address. I don't know why (isolation coma?), but I figured she was going to send me a card. WHY WOULD I THINK THAT? It's not as if I don't know Sara. Sara doesn't send cards when she can send Epic Care Packages.

A few days ago, I sent my BF downstairs to retrieve an Amazon parcel that had just been delivered, and he came back with a Priority Mail box covered in stickers. "Since when does Amazon decorate their boxes?!" I asked. "I thought that was odd," he said, "but it was the only thing with your name on it." (Side note: Not true. I had to go back down to find the Amazon package, which had confounded him by being a large envelope instead of a box.)

ANYWAY, I looked at the return address, which more or less said "Trouble." "SARA, WHAT DID YOU DO?????" I yelled. I let her know that I had received a suspicious package, but I saved the opening for today (my actual birthday).

BEHOLD!

d76eef81c531754579ba58033f39d152.jpg

It's like (1) How is someone this generous and (2) how did she fit all this in that box? My BF was not in the room when I started unwrapping, and he came in to find this bounty spread across the floor and said, "WHOA."

Yeah, whoa. Haha. Sara, thank you so much for sending me all these goodies! It definitely put some cheer into my pouring-rain-kinda-boring-but-hey-I'm-alive day! <3 <3 <3

Back