• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sarah @Slbrabham, She can do anything!

ZAPPED! Sarah @Slbrabham, She can do anything!

bcol

"They call me Bruce" ....and mupins
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I made a trade with Sarah to get a little closer to my puzzle set. I went to the Post Office on Monday to mail hers out and when I got home, her package to me was in my mailbox! Was it that Louisiana hocus-pocus going on? Maybe. I guess she may have had my address before the weekend but it was way too fast. My trade was inside along with this pin I have been trying to get FOREVER.
bcde76818400c6655685d32393710cda.jpg

Just look at it
1b189033a8ad50d756313fffbb4548fc.jpg

I am afraid I have a new collection to get going. Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made a trade with Sarah to get a little closer to my puzzle set. I went to the Post Office on Monday to mail hers out and when I got home, her package to me was in my mailbox! Was it that Louisiana hocus-pocus going on? Maybe. I guess she may have had my address before the weekend but it was way too fast. My trade was inside along with this pin I have been trying to get FOREVER.
bcde76818400c6655685d32393710cda.jpg

Just look at it
1b189033a8ad50d756313fffbb4548fc.jpg

I am afraid I have a new collection to get going. Thank you so much!

I’m so glad I could make this pin zap possible. She goes to a great new home. I was unstoppable in my quest to find a zap for you after you traded me the Genie super chaser from the 25th anniversary set.

I’m so glad I could make this pin zap possible. She goes to a great new home. I was unstoppable in my quest to find a zap for you after you traded me the Genie super chaser from the 25th anniversary set.

Wait, what? Super chaser? It was just a pin. But really, that Kim Possible was the best. Thank you so much.

Back