• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Say Hello to Another Pin Addict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say Hello to Another Pin Addict

YoungSimba

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, my name is Michael. i've been a pass holder for three years and never really had any interest in pins until I got a few LA Lakers pins for christmas. After that i fell in love with pins and now obsessed with them. I want to have a collection of Stitch, Simba, Jessica Rabbit(had a crush on her when i was a little boy), Tangled pins, and pixar characters. I've got a little routine going: for every pay check i buy two pins :) anyways just a little background how i started to become an addict! Glad to be part of DPF and i have learned so much already from this site, and also hoping to meet some people and make some new friends!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome Michael! :wavey:
Love the avatar! Sounds like you've got a really cool collection. Hope we can trade in the future!
-Caroline

Welcome.png

Welcome to the forum!! I am trying to control my finance's and I am planning on getting only one or two pins per pay check as well. It helps to keep me in control!! Good luck with your trading!!

Hi and Welcome!!!! from another addict. Plan on doing the same thing with my paycheck too!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back