• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Scaling down collection sale thread :)

SOLD! Scaling down collection sale thread :)

Humps91

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey

I have decided the time has come for me to scale back my collection and so will be posting pins for sale here starting with some of the more limited pins i have
I am based in the UK and Tracked shipping will be £5 within the UK and EU and £10 for the US and anywhere else in the world
None of the pins have their backing cards but do have their original rubber mickey back

Pin 99485 DSSH – St. Valentine’s letter – Simba and Nala - SOLD

Pin 108256 DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Hen Wen - GWP £30​

Pin 103090 HKDL - Halloween 2014 - Pumpkin Car Series - Stitch £25​

Pin 98691 DSF - Pumpkin Popper - Figaro - SOLD

Pin 99121 Evil Queen's MAGIC MIRROR £10​

Pin 106448 Disney Store Europe - Elsa, Anna, Sven, and Olaf - SOLD

Pin 96436 Disney Store Europe - Treasure Planet - John Silver, Jim, Morph, and Ben - SOLD

Pin 98440 Nightmare Before Christmas 20th Anniversary - Railroad Mystery Collection - Oogie Boogie Caboose ONLY £10​

Images gallery here

Last edited:
Back