• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sci-Fi Academy Auction Catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH.MY.GOODNESS. Lot #8 is going to cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

What is the boxed set on the far left? I've never seen it before, and the packaging looks like the same as what they used for the Alice in Disney/Wonderland Event.

OH.MY.GOODNESS. Lot #8 is going to cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

What is the boxed set on the far left? I've never seen it before, and the packaging looks like the same as what they used for the Alice in Disney/Wonderland Event.

Looks like that boxed set was never produced.... :(

I'll be there to bid. I'll try my hand but I won't get it. I don't have that kind of cash. Unless I sold the ones i dont want later, but that's no fun :)

Snazzybowtie - if you're actually considering doing a co-op, i would be in for a HUGE chunk of change for just that ONE (the 3 pin set that was not produced, in the box on the lefthand side)... send me an email if you want to talk about it, can't hurt to try, there's a chance we can figure something out... i would pretty much kill for that set!!!

I want the Alice In Wonderland 3 Pin set that wasn't release.... argh... I hope they will have an auction for that set at the Florida Project Pin Event... cause if they do, I would seriously bid on it!!! :cheshire:

The only way to bid is to go to the event? Someone posted that there are about 200 people going. That is not many, so the bids may be lower. Good luck to the Alice fans, rest assured-we will not go after them.

Now wait a cotton-picking minute! What is this about an Ariel boxed set coming out on the second? It is not showing on ODPT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back