Trading: Scrapper Trade-in Offer - Now Completely Open!

Discussion in '"Other" For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by krand1276, Aug 18, 2019.

1. theoucharis

theoucharis Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

PM sent about our scrappers. My daughter really likes your bows, too. Thank you for doing this!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

2. stitchismyspiritanimal

stitchismyspiritanimal Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

This is really nice if you! I only own one scrapper that I know of, but I like it so much that I'm keeping it.

3. curiousdinah

curiousdinah Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Those hairbows are amazing ! I was also thinking they (especially the holiday ones) would make great bows for gifts if you used wrapping ribbon. :)

KT07 and krand1276 like this.
  4. jadeites-lady

jadeites-lady Bookworm Belle

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

This is a great idea!

krand1276 likes this.
  5. stratasfan

stratasfan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Have you got any of the It's A Small World Holiday mystery pins that you'd trade for scrappers?

6. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

I don't have any mystery ones from this year. I have a few from previous years in post #5.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

7. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Sent you a PM!

8. teddy_ruxpin

teddy_ruxpin Well-Known Member

Rating - 99.6%
    281   1   0

I only just saw this and i think it's a wonderful thing to offer! I would be so pleased to own some of those hair bows,They're SO pretty! You're so talented. I don't have any scrappers to send.
    You also have some pins i'd like to trade for if i anything you'd like on my trade list please.

krand1276 likes this.
  9. krand1276

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Since I'm on vacation and have a moment, I'm bumping up the thread, especially for any of our new members learning about scrappers.

Also a reminder, if you have scrappers to trade, this ideally should be a one time thing to get rid of the scrappers you have. I definitely don't want anyone to buy the lots of them just to trade in. We're trying to get the scrappers our of your collection and especially out of your trading stock. No one wants to unknowingly receive a scrapper in a trade. Of course, if you find those ones you knew you had somewhere, ended up with someone trading you a scrapper, or broke a pin (yikes), please contact me again and we'll work out a trade.

I'll update the photos when I get home. There are many new pins that I need to add to the photos.

To date, we've had 360 scrappers turned in! Yay!

Thanks for looking!

timeerkat and Kiragigi like this.
  10. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

I have some scrappers, but mine are really unexciting. I love your hairbows though.

krand1276 likes this.
  11. Kiragigi

Kiragigi Active Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

I’ve got scrappers! I have a bag from when we would let our kids go trade (their authentic pins) and bring back scrappers. They’re so excited, I can’t rain on their parade but also don’t want to put them back in circulation. Should I send pm?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

krand1276 likes this.
  12. krand1276

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

I don't want to take any that you (they) really want to keep, but if there are others you want to get rid of, I'm happy to trade them for real pins. Feel free to send a PM whenever. Like I said, I'll add new photos when I get home in a week or so.

Kiragigi likes this.
  13. KT07

KT07 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Where do we buy the bows?? My daughter could use a few. Got to be better and more afordable than..... Jojo

krand1276 likes this.
  14. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

She has an Etsy shop, I think it's called Katherine's Hall of Bows?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

KT07 likes this.
  15. krand1276

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Ack, edited so that I'm not breaking forum rules. Sorry about that.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
    KT07 likes this.
  16. KT07

KT07 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sweet. I will check them out. Thank you for the reply. Best wishes to you and yours at this wonderful time of year. Merry Christ-mas to everyone.

17. krand1276

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Bumping up this thread for anyone who is new and/or has ended up with scrappers or broken pins. Contact me and we'll see what we can work out!

18. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I found 15 scrappers and some with loose pins when we were sorting. Would you swap them for the Minnie Selfie, C&D selfie, and the Shere Khan World of Evil?

krand1276 likes this.
  19. krand1276

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

These three? Most likely. What do you have to trade?

[​IMG]

20. krand1276

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Since I was downstairs checking on those for Stratasfan, I updated some of the photos of the pins available in the first few posts. There are a bunch of new Hidden Mickey pins from our trip to WDW that have been added. I was just going through the guest room the other day and found 4 of the yellow packets that I bought on our last day there, but hadn't opened (until today!). Those have been added to the trader board too.

Let me know if you have any questions.

21. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

so sorry, but I never got a notification for this and totally missed it! Would love to trade still, although could I swap the Minnie Selfie for the Rapunzel HM?

I will send you a picture of the scrappers I found!

krand1276 likes this.
  22. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I haven't forgotten! I've lost the baggie with the scrappers! When the pile of stuff on my desk starts to cover the monitor, I guess it is time to do a little shovelling. -grin- As soon as I find them again I'll be back! Ugh!

krand1276 likes this.
  23. krand1276

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

No rush at all. I've pulled the three for you (including the Rapunzel change you requested).

24. stratasfan

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Oh, you are sweet! I have them all in a cute Frozen II baggy! Now . . . oh, where, oh, where has my little baggy gone?!?

25. sockgnome

sockgnome Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    196   0   0

Sending pm!