• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Scrapper Zapped!

ZAPPED! Scrapper Zapped!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
Hey, guys! Have you checked out @krand1276 ’s scrapper trade-in thread? Because you should if you have scrapper pins lying around and no idea what to do with them like I had.

I received my package from krand of the pins I picked out, and not only did she send the pins in these adorable little bags, she also included some zaps of stickers very much themed to my interests (including Grouchpants McGee in his bowling shirt outfit no less!) and a Lego minifig which turned out to be Elsa! I didn’t have any from this series yet, but she is one of my favorites of the series so I was really excited to pull her out.

ACD98-D40-2322-4106-B7-FD-6197-E7104022.jpg

Thank you very much for the wonderful package, krand!

Back