• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION Season's Greetings 2005 Villains - Real, Fake, or Scrapper?

QUESTION Season's Greetings 2005 Villains - Real, Fake, or Scrapper?

MagicallyAnna

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone!!

I'm finally getting around to getting my PinPics and Pin & Pop up to date with my most recent purchases / trades, when I found this pin. I think I got it off the trading board at Redwood Creek, but I can't remember for certain. I've found it on PinPics (PP42966), but not P&P.

After looking at the pin itself, as well as online photos, I cannot tell if its real or not. There is some "bubbling" (for lack of a better term) on the outlining metal. There is also some irregularities on Ursula's tentacles, but that could just be me scrutinizing every detail.

I tried to take some good pictures but had a hard time with capturing the imperfections (thus the flash usage on some). I can try and get more if that would help.

Thanks all for the help in advance.

Back