• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Selling all my traders at discounted prices! GWP with a $65 purchase :)

FOR SALE Selling all my traders at discounted prices! GWP with a $65 purchase :)

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Selling all my traders at discounted prices to raise some personal funds. All purchases of $65 or more (before shipping) get to pick a free $5 or $7 pin while they last!

Shipping is an additional $5 in the US, international is at cost. Prices are in the pictures and are per pin, unless pins are packaged together as a set.
Not trading at this time.
Cross-posted.

WZte5jOl.jpg

xmB9zF7l.jpg

Toulouse bobblehead has a scratch

8sCR0SRl.jpg

cSe3gjSl.jpg

Et0YZCUl.jpg

ABhpqGUl.jpg

Tfkz0Mcl.jpg

LbZA0bcl.jpg

Back