• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Selling all traders! Raising money for my son to replace stolen paintball gear.

SOLD! Selling all traders! Raising money for my son to replace stolen paintball gear.
You mentioned asking for recommendations during your WDW trip, so here are mine:
- Brown Derby @ Studios is excellent for a nice meal. And if you don't want to spend much, get the Cobb Salad. It is well sized, very good, and is one of their specialties. (It is also the cheapest entree.)
- If you have some free time, hotel hop! Go visit Grand Floridian (they also sell ginger bread from a gingerbread house!) and Wilderness Lodge, but all the hotels have some kind of tree and decorations.

Early congrats on the graduation!
I second resort hopping. You can find things in their gift shops that you won't get in the parks.
Thanks so much for the recommendations! We have been as a family multiple times just never for the holidays! :) We really liked Brown Derby, but we'd probably do the lounge if we ever went again and the Cobb is definitely one of the more popular dishes for us too! We have already made a list of the hotels who do gingerbread displays and plan on visiting them for sure. And thank you! She has one big project due the 13th and then it should be smooth sailing from there. :)

Two of our Candlelight tickets are covered by the sales so far, we just need 3 tickets worth to go!
We have 32 days to do it!
I'm happy to consider any offers for our 25+ section as well, please don't be shy!

With just 4 days to go, we are no longer collecting funds for her grad trip since we got the funds elsewhere in order to buy our candlelight tickets.

This is now just an ongoing generic sale of all of our traders!

Thanks to all who commented well wishes and to those who were able to purchase!

Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to make an offer on any pins.

Reactions: Ajk
Updated the reason for the sale. Sadly, all of my son's paintball gear was stolen last night from his work. His collection was about $8,000 to $10,000 worth of stuff. So I'm going to try to sell some or all of our traders to add some more money to the gift card the family is going to buy for him.

I will definitely consider best offers for anything in the $25+ section.

Thanks for looking!

So sorry to hear about the theft :( Was it insured? maybe the business carries theft insurance that would help cover the loss? :eeyore:

Oh no! So sorry to hear that! That's terrible. And who knew paintball equipment was so pricey! He must be quite a player.
Good luck on your sale!

Oh no! So sorry to hear that! That's terrible. And who knew paintball equipment was so pricey! He must be quite a player.
Good luck on your sale!
Thank you! Honestly, it's just really expensive and he had customizations done to stuff. He likes to travel and play with his friends a couple of times a year.

Oh my does paintball equipment have serial numbers that you can check around the area pawn shops and hopefully file a police report.
So since it was his work office that was broken into they've done the police report. The office building itself was also damaged in the break in. I believe some of the items have serial numbers but he had 6 paintball guns, 3 tanks, 4 hoppers, and all of his paint ball specific clothes and masks. So only some things could be identified by that. The other hard part is he works in Los Angeles so there are SO many ways for someone to resell his stuff there. We don't really have high hopes that he will get the stuff back but the police report is necessary for at least his work's insurance claim.

Back