• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Selling of traders! Some LE

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Selling of traders! Some LE

PinPuff

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thought that I'd have more time to trade this summer but I've been so distracted with work and the like! Just don't have time to actually 'trade' any of these traders and figured they deserve better homes :)

Each pin has its own number / letter combo (all unique from A1 - A4) in white to the left of it, with its price in red to the right. May get a little confusing around some parts so feel free to ask about anything!
Used eBay / my general kn0wledge to price most of these - willing to haggle :D

I live in the US and at this time am only able to ship within the US. Shipping should be around $4, unless you're buying a crazy amount of pins :p

Just DM if interested and I'll try to get back to you (and ship) as quick as possible! Thanks! All pins for sale are below (with the last page being my few LE's), just feel free to list which pins you want according to their "code" (see above) and a price should be worked out :) These will be cross-posted to Instagram as well, so I'll be sure to update the images with what has been sold and such as time goes on.

25srksz.jpg

wksger.jpg

25srksz.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back