• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selling: WDW Disney Dragon Surprise Release Pins #2, #3, #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling: WDW Disney Dragon Surprise Release Pins #2, #3, #4

Gloomy

Surprisingly Cheerful
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I picked up this set to get #1 in the series, and while they're all truly beautiful pins, I'm looking to sell off the remaining three. The pins offered here are:

Pin 30282: WDW - Disney Dragon #2 Surprise Release - $35 (On Card)
Pin 30585: WDW - Disney Dragon #4 Surprise Release - $35 (On Card)

If you'd be interested in purchasing any of the above, please feel welcome to drop me a PM. I can accept Paypal payments marked as "Gift", or concealed cash in USD. First Class shipping with Delivery Confirmation in the US is $2.50 for any number of pins, and I would be happy to send via a different USPS method of shipping at your request and expense.

Thanks!

-JD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back