Share Hotel for Star Wars Land opening?

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by Eucharis42, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Eucharis42

Eucharis42 New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hi! I have a reservation for Paradise Pier for 2 nights, checking in May 30, checking out June 1. From what I can see, they haven't yet released the details for exactly how the Galaxy's Edge reservation system is going to work, but they have established that guests at the hotel will get one guaranteed reservation per guest.

As far as I can tell, this means that everyone in the hotel room (up to 4 people) will be assigned a Galaxy's Edge reservation for either May 31 (opening day) or June 1. Unfortunately, the friends I was going to go with are busy that weekend. I know I haven't posted here in a million years, but it feels a lot safer to check here if anyone is interested before I risk it on craigslist lol.

Would anyone be interested in sharing the hotel room and splitting the cost? (I got it for $410 a night, total for 2 nights with tax is $960.57, total split two ways is $480.29 each. This includes just the hotel and tax, not parking or Disneyland tickets.)

I wouldn't ask anybody to commit until we know more about how the reservation system is going to work, but I thought I would feel out if anybody is interested. If you're interested, let me know, thanks!

2. pincrazy

pincrazy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Congrats on getting a room!
    Nice of you to offer, wish I could join but not able to.

Thanks for offering here:stitch: