• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

She is FINALLY mine! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you got her, when do you get to see her in person? You will be even more happy because she is stunning in person! I bought mine I'm December for £240 including shipping and thought that was expensive but now all the listings on ebay she's been selling for £350 and up. Has the frozen hype made her price go up?

HUGE CONGRATS!!! I know a lot of of people would love to own the LE 17" Rapunzel! Isn't it a great feeling that you were hunting for something you really want for a long time, is finally in the palm of your hands? Well technically you still have a lot of weeks until you actually get it lol but that feeling though. I love that feeling so much! There's a couple of dolls on my list that I'm searching for still. Anyways, congratulations again! :D

Last edited:
Congrats! I just got Rapunzel myself two weeks ago so I know exactly how you feel! :) She is such a lovely doll!!!

Wow! You're so lucky to have her!

I'd looooove to have that doll, as I have the limited edition Rapunzel Wedding doll, which I got from new when released. I regret so much not getting this one, the prices on ebay are ridiculous!

She really is beautiful :)

SO glad you got her!! She is beautiful =) That was so wonderful for someone to help her get to her forever home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back