• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Showered With Jessica From An Incredible BF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showered With Jessica From An Incredible BF

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Kevin went above and beyond!!! :eek2: He is making my Jessica room a rather quick reality! :love: Here is all the GORGEOUS Jessica he got me as early presents over the couple weeks! :drool: I am still in awe...I told him it was way too much! He also let me use his dad's curio cabinet in my room to display a lot of my collection! :D

Here come the pics!

I will include pictures of the whole curio soon! :D

I have several of Jim Shore pieces, his Disney ones, he is a very talented artist and captures the Disney magic in his work. I love that Jessica statue and the collection cabinet is perfect! Thanks for sharing. :)

Thank you! :D I am up to four of Jim Shores Disney things and I adore them, but Jessica is by far my favorite! :drool: Who would have guessed, right! Which ones do you have?

That's a Tradition figurine right? I just love those! And I love cabinets like that, I wish I had room for one of them. You're a lucky one, Jessica is awesome!

That's a Tradition figurine right? I just love those! And I love cabinets like that, I wish I had room for one of them. You're a lucky one, Jessica is awesome!

You are correct! :) I love them too, he does such exceptional work! :like: I am quite excited about the cabinet, it works out great and actually saves me room! :lol: I have been in love with the amazing Jessica Rabbit sor 25 years now! :rofl:

Great pics there Nate! Congrats on your Jessica's. And here is a pic to support the cause.

url

Thank you! :D I am up to four of Jim Shores Disney things and I adore them, but Jessica is by far my favorite! :drool: Who would have guessed, right! Which ones do you have?

I have Maleficent, Captain Hook/Smee, Nana, Peg, Mad Hatter, and Donald with Christmas lights. Non Disney, I have a parrot and St. Michael the Archangel. I love his work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back