Showing Our Disney Christmas Fun!

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by stratasfan, Dec 26, 2019.

1. stratasfan

stratasfan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Wanted to share some pics of some fun Disney items that Sis and I received yesterday!

First off, we did a second "Secret Santa" box exchange, just wasn't secret, as we exchanged with another member! :) It was filled with the cutest packages, all wrapped up in pairs! Sis and I LOVED the sister pair presents and all the Frozen sister things! The metal circlet is a prop replica of Elrond's head piece from "The Hobbit" movies! The zipper bags are going with us next time we get to pin trade at Disney Springs! So, many thanks to @Dalamara for the FABULOUS box!

[​IMG]

From our Aunt and Gramma, Sis and I each got two UP items - a card wallet and a coin purse!

[​IMG]

From a friend from PinPics . . . came a fabulous surprise package of Aulani pins and ornament! Olu is just one of the most amazing Disney animal cartoons!

[​IMG]

I worked for months to trade for two of these pins. Sis and I both really wnated one, and we didn't want to decide who got the first, so I said we'd just have to get two! So, I finally made the trades and wrapped them in a gift box and tied a string to the ribbon, because it was a present with a string attached. :) Being that I gt one of them! -grin-

[​IMG]

noone likes this.
  2. noone

noone Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Awww, what a great christmas! Love the string attached LOL. And the up wallets are super cute, gunna have to keep an eye out for those. Merry Christmas :)

3. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Cute stuff. I like the strings attached as well :)

noone likes this.