• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Signature Help

Signature Help

Tbryson880

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Can I get some help with my signature, for some reason it's not showing up.

Thank you.

^^^I went to Settings, at the top of the page and the edit signature should be on the left side of the page.

Just configuring my profile and though I can get one picture at a time to show in my signature, I was wondering, how does one go about creating a signature with Grail pins like I see most people with? Most of my "Grails" are uploaded to Photobucket but I cannot see where I create a "poster" with several images. Perhaps there is a different tool for this, but help is appreciated. TIA

Are you looking to create a banner, or just have single pins flip one by one?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You need to use a program like photoshop or something similar. I used Microsoft picture-it and Ulead gif animator to make the pictures fade in and out.

Are you looking to create a banner, or just have single pins flip one by one?

I thought the easy way would be single pics flipping, could not get that to happen. I will have to noodle through creating a banner with one of the free tools out there. Not sure I have MS Picture It as was mentioned in the post before this one ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send me a pm with the pins you're wanting to showcase and I can make it for you. I can also make a banner of you'd rather. :3

Merlin is helping me! Thanks for the offer, though! What does one usually get for a repayment for making a signature?

Thanks!

I very much doubt Merlin would expect anything except a thank you
When I started here others helped me by making mine , now I've learnt how to make my own I'm happy to help anyone else .
Happy Trading