• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Sitch, Scarecrow Mayor, Duffy Vinylmations Trading for pins

VINYL Sitch, Scarecrow Mayor, Duffy Vinylmations Trading for pins

pin2pin1

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Brand New!!! Still in sealed boxes.

Looking to trade for disney pins.

Check out my pinpics- pin2pin

Some Wants:
Jessica ( especially the new DSF villains ones)
Figaro
Villains
Characters in sorcerers hat
Tangled
Fox and the hound
Edna ( incredibles)
Iron man
Avengers

NOT LOOKING FOR:
Pitates of the Caribbean
racks
lots of writing
fab five( Mickey, Pluto ect)

40501ea6d83c690931ae1cc561c8d3a8_zps0c15f2e1.jpg
[/IMG]
748c89e8ee0c1aabbee894b9b863aa42_zps16e4acea.jpg
[/IMG]
8e17aaa78b4c1591094020cd8c318f7c_zpsd3bb477d.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Hello tigermickey,
Ive decide not to collect vinylmation any longer. However, I do collect disney pins. I'd rather trade my vinyls for pins. I can trade each one individually or more than one at a time. It doesn't matter. You can make an offer for just one or two or the whole set that I have shown. I do have some TLM ones too. Have the whole set plus the chaser EXCEPT for Ariel, the lobster, and flounder. Those three are the only ones I don't have. I'll be looking to trade those as well. I just can't handle collecting both pins and vinylmations. You know?

Tiggermickey,
to answer your question, I don't know about how many pins for the vinyls. I've never done this before. You can make an offer I guess. We'll see how it goes. As long as it is reasonable. I really just want things that would fit my collections. I have a lot of wants. Check my pinpics. Really NOT looking for any pirates of Caribbean pins at this time even if it's on my wants. Hope that helps. Thanks

Tiggermickey, feel free to make an offer and I'll be glad to consider it and let you know. Just be sure to tell me which vinyl you want and what you offer for each one. Thanks a lot.

Would like the 2 Duffy ones only,I usually just send authentic rack pins ,no particular character as a lot just want traders for the parks or meets

Well, I really don't trade pins at parks because I get to go if I'm lucky once a year. I live so far away. If you had some you want to offer I would be glad to check them out if you want to list them. I really just look for pins I can add to something I'm collecting. I'm sorry I just trade on internet and do trade auctions here on the forum. Rack pins don't usually do very well in those cases. I appreciate it though.

Oh ok,I only trade here on dpf now,I know longer have a pinpics Id,I was just going to send random pins ..no hidden mickeys though

Back