• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Sleeping Beauty 60th Anniversary Mystery Book Pins

SOLD! Sleeping Beauty 60th Anniversary Mystery Book Pins

translation

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hi all,
Looking to either buy or trade pins from the Sleeping Beauty 60th Anniversary Mystery Book Pin set.

I have book/pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,11, 13 and 14. Now I only need #12!!

Please let me know if you have it!

Last edited:
Hi

I have 6 available for trade or sale. Please feel free to check my PP wishlist: Poohlady5 plus there are many new SB releases not listed yet on PP that I am looking for

I have
PP 133135/ page 13- Prince Phillip and sword
PP 133138/ page 7 Maleficent spindle
PP 133137/ page 6 Aurora spindle
PP 133136/ page 5 Briar Rose
PP 133134/ page 3 Maleficent
PP 133141/ page 10 Prince Phillip and horse

Thanks

This is a gorgeous set. Good luck on the search. I’m trying to keep from starting it myself lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear ya! This is my second time trying to complete it. Got it the first time in came out and traded them away. Regret it and trying to get them back. I’ve realized that I enjoy collecting sets.

A huge thank you to @Poohlady5, I'm now only 1 pin away from completing this set. So thankful to everyone who helped. Anyone have #12 (Maleficent as dragon) to help me complete this set?

Back