• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Snack Heaven!

ZAPPED! Snack Heaven!

krand1276

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
There was a huge box in my mailbox today. @slbrabham and I agreed to a one pin trade. It was an awfully big box for one pin. When I opened it, it was full of so much great stuff! First of all, there was this really big bag of Werthers caramel popcorn. Can't wait to tear into this. She also included a bag of SweetTarts sour chewy candies and a bag of Laffy Taffys! I love the "dumb" jokes on these. I can't help it. They always make me giggle! I love the postcards (Baymax and Scar!) and stickers! There was also a pack of color pens and a pack of sticky notes. They go perfectly together! And a squishy stress ball owl which I really need right now (maybe I can talk about that soon). And of course, there is the pin we agreed on - the Ancestors pin from the Mulan puzzle set. But then there was another pin. The Cinderella pin to add to the Countdown to the Millenium set! This is all so great and very unexpected! And of course, super appreciated!
78017e2c0caebd597b3c63116adcccfa.jpg
b7c898339a4e250a1ef3729732ead73d.jpg
b8c04b6d9a00dc7bdd73594af6e55bbc.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

There was a huge box in my mailbox today. @slbrabham and I agreed to a one pin trade. It was an awfully big box for one pin. When I opened it, it was full of so much great stuff! First of all, there was this really big bag of Werthers caramel popcorn. Can't wait to tear into this. She also included a bag of SweetTarts sour chewy candies and a bag of Laffy Taffys! I love the "dumb" jokes on these. I can't help it. They always make me giggle! I love the postcards (Baymax and Scar!) and stickers! There was also a pack of color pens and a pack of sticky notes. They go perfectly together! And a squishy stress ball owl which I really need right now (maybe I can talk about that soon). And of course, there is the pin we agreed on - the Ancestors pin from the Mulan puzzle set. But then there was another pin. The Cinderella pin to add to the Countdown to the Millenium set! This is all so great and very unexpected! And of course, super appreciated!
78017e2c0caebd597b3c63116adcccfa.jpg
b7c898339a4e250a1ef3729732ead73d.jpg
b8c04b6d9a00dc7bdd73594af6e55bbc.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I’m glad you liked it all. We think alike because you zapped me a Countdown pin I needed in the trade.

PS. I’m so behind about posting my mail. :rolleyes:

Back