• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Snow White Film cell collector's edition,A bid anything auction! Ends june 26th

Auction Ended: Snow White Film cell collector's edition,A bid anything auction! Ends june 26th

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
Hi and welcome to my auction . This is for a Snow White and the seven dwarfs senitype film cell and it's a collector's edition numbered 2835 .Great for any Snow White fans! This auction ends june 26th at 11.00 pm UK time.This is a bid anything auction so please feel free to bid various things,Not just pins.

I like Disney Afternoon cartoon characters things,
Disney figural keychains of Darkwing Duck,Flintheart Glomgold,Gizmoduck,Webby,Scrooge McDuck, Launchpad McQuack,Oliver the cat from Oliver and Company ,Copper the dog from the Fox and the Hound and Prince John from Robin Hood.
I also like American candy and my brother likes Crackerjack popcorn.
Try me with things,You never know what i might like.
I also like My Little Pony 80's style,Care Bears,Duffy,Shellie May,Gelatoni.
My pinpics name is butterbear if you wish to look at my wants list for any pins please.
lrU6ecC.jpg

xkhktmh.jpg

ebKaYGH.jpg

Back