• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Some overdue Zaps! Bcol, Ann, some mystery zappers, and more!

ZAPPED! Some overdue Zaps! Bcol, Ann, some mystery zappers, and more!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
This month I've been stupidly busy with school and dissertation and life and maybe the flu, but I've been thoroughly loved all the same. :3

First off, I made a trade with the wonderful @bcol for the Shanghai Mushu pin and along with that he sent me some breakfast! And boy was I happy to see it!

7ff38402434e321a4a42930d65dde171.jpg

This pin is so adorable!! I almost bought a fantasy pin of it a while back, but now I'm glad I didn't so I can have an official one. :3

But next are three separate zaps that, I'm pretty sure, wished to remain anonymous. If that's incorrect, please come forward and bask in your well deserved praise!

First of the mystery zappers, let's call them Fjord. Fjord sent me an amazing package full of all sorts of goodies!!

ef134889744a242c80194f3df27416ce.jpg

aabfda503076245e2847aadfe37e194b.jpg

0113a441cbf3226d1e24609d102d9743.jpg

The card was so sweet, as was the candy! But the pin is hysterical XD I've always wanted this pin, but wanted to see it in person first. And now that I have it, I can confirm I want it. And now I have it. So that was easy. XD thank you so much, Fjord!!

Next up is mystery zapper two, let's call them Jester. Jester sent along a wee package that contained an amazing surprise!

a9ddaefe17555a6b8a8ae590bdd880dd.jpg

I have wanted this Sorcerer Mickey pin for ages and for some reason I just always seem to miss it!! But now I haz! And I love it! Thank you Jester!!

Next, mystery zapper number three, let's call them Beau. Beau has some mighty fine connections, and is part of some secret cobold which knows about these amazing Yensid fantasy pins (which are Harry Potter and Disney crossover). As soon as they saw this pin being released, they pulled some strings and made sure one made its way to be because, allegedly, both they and the creator wanted me to have one.

6992646e08eeea47f5e7a47016d90e1e.jpg

So I'm not only over the moon with joy, but I am deeply humbled as well that they would think of me. <3

And finally, there's Ann (@Addicted to Alice Pins). Ann, Ann, Ann. What am I going to do with you? She said she was "downsizing" some collections (which totally runs contrary to your user name, BTW) and wanted to offer these amazing Art inspired pins to me to go in my Pin-Tiquities set!

fc8a9fc5a23fe982c4b77ba02cc9c834.jpg

Even though we sort of kind of maybe in a way made a paltry trade out of it, I still came out way on top so it's really more of a zap than anything. But I absolutely love this set. It's so crazy and random. XD thank you so much!!! *super squeeze*

And thank you again to all my amazing zappers and DPF family. :3 it's been an exhausting month mentally and physically, but you guys are always the pick-me-up I need. :3 you're all the best!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I say "ditto" to @Shelterkat 's comment above.

Just today, her and I were discussing that You're absolutely amazing. With all that is going on in your life, work, dissertation and life in general, you are still able to Pin the Magic forward with all the pick ups you do.

I lift a toast to you...congratulations on all the Pin Love sent your way.

Congrats on the zaps, Merlin. You do so momuch for everyone that it is great to see you being loved on!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Back