• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Someone is selling Pin 3014 - Please help me find them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is selling Pin 3014 - Please help me find them!

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Someone is selling this pin and now I can not locate who they were. It has been within the last few weeks, so it should be relatively new on people's minds.

Does anyone know who is selling this pin????

Thank you for your help!!!

Vicki

pin3014
Next->
Pin 3014: WDW Epcot Millennium Village CM Israel

Bricklayer has one but it is the United States one.

Thank you! Actually he has both on his trade list and I sent a pm, so hopefully he will get back to me soon.

Otherwise, anyone else selling this pin????????

Vicki

Are you getting this for someone?
I know someone who would like to have this pin and it is in his signature as most wanted.

I was looking for it for someone, and I think we have the same person in mind. :)

I beleive there is a deal already brewing between them and another member who is selling/trading one.

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back