• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Someone Trying to log in to my account

Someone Trying to log in to my account

DisneyPinsNYC

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi members and Mods- it's been a while since I've been on... been busy with life. I wanted to let everyone know that someone was trying to login under my name- in case anyone has received strange messages from me or anything. I have reset my password and all should be well now. Just wanted to give a heads up. Hope all is well and good trading to all. Kern

When did they attempt it, and do you have a copy of the e-mail warning you got when it happened?

Not sure if I should start a new thread or just post here, but this also happened to me. I can forward a copy of the email I received if someone tells me where to send it. I can also copy the email into a private message if that is easier.

I got the same message today. The ip from the email is based in China. Is there anything special we need to do? Can they block IPs from certain countries for my account?

I just got the same thing. It's been forever since I've been on due to health issues and life, and I wasn't very active because of my health when I was, I just was a lurker anyway. I can forward the email if needed or put it in here.

They're working their way through the membership list here clearly. I got the notification this morning about a failed login attempt to my account. (And I was already logged in!)

Someone tried to sign in on my account, too, last night/early morning. IP address was from Switzerland.

Me too. Early this morning.

The 'Failed Login Notification on Disney Pin Forum' notification message said that the IP address was 193.11.137.126.

This http://ip-lookup.net/ site has this to say about that IP address:

IP
:
Neighborhood
popup.gif

Host
:
tor-exit.best-practice.se
new-window.gif
dns-broken.gif
(193.11.114.3 )
Country
:
Sweden
se.png
popup.gif

fold.gif
Address information
This address is an IPv4 address.
address : 193.11.137.126
It is presented in decimal.

For other ways to format this IP address, you can open
the
unfold.gif
Conversions (IPv4 / IPv6) folder below.

fold.gif
Related IP adresses

fold.gif
IP owner info (Whois)
No response !...

fold.gif
Domain owner info (Whois / Abuse)
Whois record :

# Copyright (c) 1997- .SE (The Internet Infrastructure Foundation).

# All rights reserved.

# The information obtained through searches, or otherwise, is protected

# by the Swedish Copyright Act (1960:729) and international conventions.

# It is also subject to database protection according to the Swedish

# Copyright Act.

# Any use of this material to target advertising or

# similar activities is forbidden and will be prosecuted.

# If any of the information below is transferred to a third

# party, it must be done in its entirety. This server must

# not be used as a backend for a search engine.

# Result of search for registered domain names under

# the .SE top level domain.

# This whois printout is printed with UTF-8 encoding.

#

state: active

domain: best-practice.se

holder: lvt4580-826822

admin-c: -

tech-c: -

billing-c: -

created: 2010-06-12

modified: 2015-05-15

expires: 2016-06-12

nserver: lady.ns.cloudflare.com

nserver: jake.ns.cloudflare.com

dnssec: unsigned delegation

registrar: Loopia AB

Abuse contacts (powered by abuse.net
new-window.gif
) :
Abuse complaints can be sent to:

• abuse@best-practice.se

fold.gif
Conversions (IPv4 / IPv6)
This address is an IPv4 address:

Thank you for continuing to bring this to our attention. In addition, please PM this information to Cicada; he's the one who needs to see it.

I just got another attempt today of someone trying to log into my account. I know I only come on in here once in awhile. I saw that I need to PM to Cicada and I will. But here's the email. It came at 1019am today.

Dear niftyk13,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Disney Pin Forum with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 176.10.99.202

All the best,
Disney Pin Forum

Back