• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! SPOTS FULL - DSSH 2/9 Heroine Cutie Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! SPOTS FULL - DSSH 2/9 Heroine Cutie Pins

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Hi Everyone!

As many of you know, I don't attend DSSH releases like I use too, for NUMEROUS reasons.

However, I am seriously considering attending this coming Saturday's release for the Heroine Cutie Pins.

This is contingent on if there are DPF members that would like to purchase the following pins at a price a little above Cost.

1. Esme = $35 - @sockgnome

2. Megara = $35 - @Disneychildwithin

3. Charlotte = $35 - @Spr175psu

4. Wendy = $35 - @AshleyV

Price includes taxes; Paypal fees as Goods and First Class Shipping within the U.S. (International members are more then welcome to inquire).

**Once I have my VOUCHER number in hand, I will be contacting each person (please note this will be VERY EARLY Saturday morning, and communication access with member MUST be available; or prepayment will be required; if I do not obtain a low voucher number, a refund will be issued) that I will or will not, be able to purchase the pins, and payment will be required IMMEDIATELY, so I can purchase the pins.

***Once this is posted, requests will be on a first-come-first-served basis (however in all fairness, only one pin request per member; or if member has already made previous arrangements for a pin with another member, I ask that member not requested it on this thread).

Also, all 4 pins must be requested before I will attend the event.

Okay, there you have it.

Any questions, ask away.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Do we have to wait until you receive your voucher to request a pin? I'd be very interested in Wendy.

(ETA: By "very interested" I mean "ready to prepay," haha.)

Last edited:
Do we have to wait until you receive your voucher to request a pin? I'd be very interested in Wendy.

(ETA: By "very interested" I mean "ready to prepay," haha.)

Hi Ashley,

I need to have all pins requested for, before I decide to go up to Hollywood. Since you are the first member to request Wendy, I will put your name down for her.

I will require prepayment this Friday evening.

Thanks for the tag and the pickup! I’ll take Charlotte! My wife, who insists she is not a pin collector, “collects” Charlotte and even went as her at the halloween party last year.

@sockgnome , @Disneychildwithin , @Spr175psu and @AshleyV -

It seems prepayment is good with everyone.

So, I ask that you please send me the payment for your pin as Goods, to: einnoc0256@yahoo.com this Friday evening by midnight.

And then pray that the Pin Gods have :dumbo: fly over and rain Pin Pixie Dust on me, Tessa, Erin and any other DPF member whose attending...after all DPF members > ROCK! :cool::cool::cool:

Thank you for your prompt reply to my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back