For Sale: Star Wars Entertainment Earth Mystery Set

Discussion in 'Co-Op Forum' started by mybabykelly, Jun 25, 2020.

1. mybabykelly

mybabykelly DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    221   0   0

Star Wars Pop! by Loungefly Blind Box Enamel Pin - Entertainment Earth
    [​IMG]

Would any Star Wars Collectors want to do a co-op for this set? It comes with 12 mystery boxes, the plan would be to open them all up so we can each get the pin(s) we want. I’d be looking for Jawa if one came up.

Is there a fair way to do this? We aren’t guaranteed any particular pin. If a Jawa didn’t come up, I’d literally take whatever is last picked.

Set isn’t released yet anyways, so there’s still time to see if there’s any interest, and to find a method that will be fair...

Total with tax comes out to $131.40 (Entertainment Earth offers free shipping). So $10.95 each pin plus PayPal fees if you choose to pay with goods and the cost of shipping. Since they’d ship to me directly and I’d cheat out of the $3, I would cover the cost of shipping supplies (bubble mailers, wrap, tape) to make up for it.

Anyone interested? It may be easier for me to try to find the Jawa when it hits the bay but thought I’d try here first. I’ve only ever done this once with funkos and I found the case to have every single one available, so I’m hoping this is the case here too :p

Preference
    Jawa - 1) Mybabykelly 2)
    Ewok - 1) Summerskin 2)
    Yoda - 1) 2)
    Boba Fett - 1) CanaDaLE 2) SplashMtRider23
    C-3PO - 1) 2)
    Chewie Chaser

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    SplashMtRider23 likes this.
  2. summerskin

summerskin I control the weather

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

I would be so in for this for the Ewok.

mybabykelly likes this.
  3. mybabykelly

Rating - 100%
    221   0   0

So if we can get each pin committed for, that would cover 6 blind bags. And then the next 6 would get 2nd dibs if there are any duplicates. If there are people who don’t end up with their choices, we can always do a random draw for the remaining pins.

My plan would be to open all the blind bags so we can determine which ones we got. I would ship original packaging along with the pins as well, since I know I like the packaging too.

The only kicker is there is a rare glitter chase pin. Does anyone have any idea how to handle this. Do we charge this person more if we get the pin, and then reduce the cost of the other pins? Do we leave as is? I don’t care really, but I’d want to make it as fair as possible.

4. CanaDaLE

CanaDaLE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

I would be interested in Bobba Fett. For the glitter pin (if you got one) could be randomized among the group purchasing and if they want it just charge the regular price - that way everyone who is participating in the co-op has an equal opportunity

mybabykelly likes this.
  5. mybabykelly

Rating - 100%
    221   0   0

Thank you for the great suggestion CanaDaLE. I’d be happy to send internationally, shipping would just be at cost :) I’ll make you down!

I agree a random draw would be the most fair. I would need to confirm 11 spots for this to work, so we shall see what happens :)

6. SplashMtRider23

SplashMtRider23 Active Member

0   0   0

I'd be interested in a Boba if there's an extra and Chewie on the AT ST.

mybabykelly likes this.
  7. mybabykelly

Rating - 100%
    221   0   0

I have you marked down for the backup Boba! I think the Chewie is the rare chaser pin so we’d have to figure out how to run that one in case we pull it. Will keep you updated!