Start of A Bug's Life

Discussion in 'Pin Showroom' started by Shelterkat, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    400   0   0

Anyone who knows me well knows I'm terrified of insects, but I watched A Bug's Life and had forgotten what a cute movie it is. So, as kind of a little joke I decided to start a side collection. These are all from FB sales. I love how colorful these pins are. Eventually they will go in a frame when I collect a few more.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

tiggeriffic, Ajk, CCofRR13 and 8 others like this.
  2. echan50

echan50 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    95   0   0

Looks like a good start for your collection. :) I'm a Pixar collector but not a completest and A Bug's Life pins are always hard to come by as there's no squeal and is much older movie. You picked a good collection to start as there are pins out there and you get to hunt for them which is half the fun of collecting.

3. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

The Earth Day pin is really pretty. All the Bug’s Life pins are pretty with the blues, greens, and yellow.

4. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    400   0   0

A side note, I found all of these for original cost so didn't have to spend a fortune:D

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.
  5. Pecosace

Pecosace Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Nice start to a collection! I debated on getting the Earth Day pin since I think Bug's Life movie is underrated and I like Earth day but didn't get a chance to get the pin. Maybe will trade for it one day!

6. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Always a plus!

7. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    177   0   0

Cute. I don't usually collect Pixar things, but I do have a very small collection of Heimlich pins.

8. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    122   0   0

So cute ~ love the Earth Day one