• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch Yearly Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch Yearly Pin

Emma Goldband

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to see if there are pins like in the picture I'm showing for the years I am missing, specifically stitch pins as that's all I collect. I have tried to do some research but thought I would reach out to see if anyone knows. Thanks in advance.

I'm missing 2014, 2018, and any years before 2011.
9d15e4dbeb2857b1a9a16f431b95c88c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hmmm... the ones you show look like the ones I am aware of. I believe the characters are a bit random on the annual 'year' pins, and while Stitch is probably one of the most common (right up there with the fab 5), I am sure he is skipped every once in a while. Pinpics would be your best resource though.

The style reminds me of the dated pins that come out at the end of the year for the next year. Sometimes they are sold in a booster pack, mystery boxes, or individually. I think the tourists usually buy as souvenirs during their holiday trip to the park. As Mickeymouserules mentioned, I also don't think he's yearly.
Best of luck on your search.:stitch:

These stitch yearly pins has been made since at least 2005. One every year. So you are right. I know there are for all years 2005 and forward. The only year Im not sure about is 2014 because Ive never seen one.

search for
Stitch castle 20
on pinpics and you will find pics of them

I used to have a few of these but unfortunally Ive traded them all away. Good luch in finding the ones you are looking for.

I searched on Pinpics using Stitch and the individual year. Since you said you weren't aware of Pinpics, you should also know it can be used for trading! Our forum also has a list of traders from pinpics that our members have had successful trades with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back