• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ^.^ Story's *Little Cutie* Auction! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ^.^ Story's *Little Cutie* Auction! ^.^

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
! Update ! I literally had the pin yesterday and went to double check my pins and cannot find this one! :doh: In the event that I find it, Judy, we can trade.

Sorry for the inconvenience!! :(

I have another little pin up for auction! :)

pin64503

Pin 64503: Mickey Mouse with Ice-Cream Cone (Cutie)

Members Trading: 2 (3 including myself)

Members Wanting: 23

Auction will end on Friday at 7 PM Pacific Time

Currently Questing after Mickey Character Icons and WDI Sorcerer Hats
Also looking for HM Construction Fences <3

Dislikes: Holiday pins, hidden mickeys (unless they are on my wants list i.e. construction fences previously mentioned), nbc or scary pins, pins with words on them (with a few exceptions such as cute quotes or phrases)

Hope you'll enjoy the auction and thank you for taking the time to look! If I've left anything out or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

And really don't be intimidated! This is not a 'high stakes' auction clearly ;)

~ Leaderboard ~

1. Tiggermickey
2. Me
3. Myself (such a close tie for #2!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back