• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! "Summer"-y Christmas Cheer

ZAPPED! "Summer"-y Christmas Cheer

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
And another exchange that we did was a package with @summerskin -- who is always just so wonderful.
We were totally unprepared for some of the cheer that came out of this box, let me tell you. Amanda, you have a knack for finding some unique things!

20211228153415-d2e2668e-la.jpg

20211228153427-eae0a610-la.jpg

We'll start with the thing that caused Sis to hyperventilate -- it's a KEVIN t-shirt! Wow! Amazing! And, somehow, she knew just the perfect character for my shirt . . .

20211228153421-e652b4c9-la.jpg

There were two of the most adorable Funko Pops in there. Grogu with his cookies (you don't get more perfect than this, I'm telling you) and Dug with his toys and a puppy friend from one of the Dug Days episodes. Amazing and too cute.
That BatB art in the middle is a neat card that is going to not only be neat in a pin display, but it's also going to look great in a planned doll set-up with a very Beauty and the Beast theme.

20211228153431-66bf5243-la.jpg

Keeping in this BatB theme, there was a pack of the cutest cutie stickers. Even Gaston is irresistible. But just look at that face on Beast. Heart melts . . .
A beautiful clip-on card holder with art like the original film. I love it when they look like the film, because that '90s style just gives me warm fuzzies.
The large purple postcard-sized piece was hard to photograph but is SO cool. If you hold it up to the light, it's a plastic embossed scene from the BatB live action. Very cool!
And three pins for my collection. Moana soft serve and Belle cake -- two fabulous ones. And the AULANI ANNIVERSARY PIN!!! I've been wishing for that one for months, and I totally couldn't believe it. Wow! It opens up to show Minnie and Mickey in the Aulani lobby. Wow!!

20211228153436-b6384edb-la.jpg

Continuing on with the fun, there are two lanterns with silhouettes -- one showing characters from UP (including Kevin) and BatB. These are so cool. There is a switch on the bottom that turns on a battery candle light inside that even flickers. We really have had a lot of fun with these.
Two squeaky toys of Minnie and Mickey snowmen which are way too adorable.
A plastic model of Carl and Ellie's house which Sis can hardly wait to paint and add to her collection. Fabulous!
And a 20,000 Leagues postcard that she's wanted for years and we never managed to get!!

20211228153440-7a5c28f1-la.jpg

A packaged of those adorable cutie stickers featuring the UP characters. Get a load of that little Ellie. I mean, can you beat that for cuteness? Rhetorical question.
A shiny postcard of Carl's house floating with the balloons -- definitely cool.
One amazing hair comb featuring balloons, tropical leaves and the one-and-only KEVIN! Not sure is Sis plans on ever using it. I think she's going to wear it out looking at it. :)
And last-but-certainly-not-least, two Frozen pins. Sis honestly couldn't have been more excited to see that Elsa pin. Or was it the Bruni on it that was her favorite? I couldn't really understand her at this time, so we'll say it was both of them that had her so thrilled!

Thank you, Amanda, for the wonderful cheer!

Back